Fuchsia Roses Manicure



Fuchsia Roses

Hello guys, hope life is treating you all well. 

So, here is my new nail art Fuchsia Roses.  It's a floral manicure with fishnet base and vintage roses on top, and it's in my three favourite colours fuchsia, black & white.
Please do let me know, you like it or not. I'm waiting for your valuable suggestions πŸ˜and don't forget to comment, follow and share. Love you all!! πŸ’“



 Nail Art: Fuchsia Roses

Technique: Stamping & Free Hand

Difficulty: Medium 











~Thanks for visiting~

6 comments:

tayyaba rana said...

Very nice. Keep it up πŸ˜‹πŸ˜Š

Fuchsia Magic said...

Thanx Tayyaba <3 <3

Sparkling Palette Blog said...

I am a fan of your nail art girl!

Fuchsia Magic said...

Thank you so much Huda <3 Keep visiting :)

Maliha said...

THIS is super pretty
xx
Maliha
www.redalicerao.com

Fuchsia Magic said...

Thanks for visiting my space Maliha <3